Cavityrock® is a semi-rigid insulation board designed for exterior cavity wall and rainscreen applications. These products offer superior long-term thermal efficiency, fire resistance, moisture control, acoustic performance and are compatible with numerous framing systems and cladding attachment systems.
Compatible with numerous cladding attachment systems, Cavityrock® is a durable solution with non-combustible characteristics meaning that the insulation will not develop toxic smoke or promote flame spread even when directly exposed to fire. Cavityrock® also offers energy efficiency with reliable thermal performance, improved acoustic comfort, and is moisture resistant to maintain insulating value for the long-term.
- Non-combustible stone wool insulation with melting point of approximately 1177°C (2150°F)
- Fire-resistant due to its high melting temperature
- Water and moisture resistant; does not absorb moisture to maintain insulating value
- Chemically inert
- Does not rot or promote the growth of mildew, fungi or bacteria
- CFC- and HCFC- free product and process
- Made from natural and recycled materials
Show per page